Terms of Service.
- 50% upfront cost and the remaining 50% to be paid once revisions have been made prior to going live.
- One revision after delivery.
- Quoted price includes Squarespace tutorial post launch.
- Excludes domain name and email address - these will be actionned by Nysnö at an additional cost.
- Copywriting and ongoing website maintenance at an additional cost.
- Client must supply all website content including copy, images, logo etc.
- Deadline for revisions to be submitted within 7 days after first draft of website has been delivered. Revisions will be applied within 7 days after receiving them.
- The only ongoing cost after completion and launch of the Squarespace website is the hosting cost which starts from *£15 a month. This is paid directly to to Squarespace to host the site.
*The monthly cost depends on package chosen: either personal or business.
Click here to explore the Squarespace plans.
Terms of Service.
1.0 Mutual Cooperation
We agree to use our best efforts to collaboratively fulfill your expectations on the agreed deliverables. You agree to aid me in doing so by making available to me needed information pertaining to your business and to cooperate with me in expediting the work.
2.0 Terms of Payment
As part of the agreement, whether it is a monthly retainer or a one-off project, an invoice will be issued on the last day of every month to cover the previous month work and will have a 7 day payment term. In the event that payment is not made within 7 days, Nysnö Marketing will charge a late payment fee of 1% of the agreed monthly budget on any overdue and unpaid balance not in dispute, to cover the manpower, interests and other costs. In addition, Nysnö Marketing reserves the right to stop work until payment is received.
3.0 Collection Fees
In the event that Nysnö Marketing incurs legal fees, costs and disbursements in an effort to collect invoices, in addition to interest on the unpaid balance, you agree to reimburse me for these expenses.
4.0 Nysnö Marketing Responsibility for Releases
I shall obtain releases, licenses, permits or other authorisation to use testimonials, copyrighted materials, photographs, art work or any other property or rights belonging third parties obtained by me for use in performing services for you (if applicable).
4.1 Client Responsibility for Releases
You guarantee that all elements of text, images, or other artwork you provide are either owned by you, or that you have permission to use them. Upon the termination of this Agreement and when your final payment has cleared, copyright will be automatically assigned as follows:
You'll own the visual elements that I create for this service. I will give you source files and finished files and you should keep them somewhere safe as I am not required to keep a copy. You own all elements of text, images and data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
5.0 Client Responsibility for Accuracy
You shall be responsible for the accuracy, completeness and propriety of information concerning your products and services which you provide to me either verbally or in writing in connection with the performance of the agreement.
Nysnö Marketing acknowledges its responsibility, both during and after the term of its appointment, to use all reasonable efforts to preserve the confidentiality of any proprietary or confidential information or data developed by on behalf of or disclosed by to.